Welcome to the “Baltazar Zaprešić” University of Applied Sciences, in Zaprešić Croatia!
If you are interested in coming to our University as an Erasmus student, here you will find useful information for planning your stay. Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Application procedure for Exchange Students
Applications for exchange students (the ERASMUS Programme or student exchange agreements) are processed by your home university. The student exchange programme is available if there is a bilateral agreement between the two institutions (the UAS Baltazar Zaprešić and your home university).
Before applying for the ERASMUS scholarship you should make sure:
- that the University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić offers suitable courses for your study programme
- that your home institution has signed a bilateral agreement with the UAS Baltazar Zaprešić in Zaprešić, Croatia
As soon as we receive an official nomination by your home university, we kindly ask you to send us the following documents:
- Fill in the Application Form (use PC, handwriting is not accepted). Your home university’s Erasmus coordinator has to sign and stamp your application form. An application form without signature and stamp will not be accepted.
- Fill in the Learning Agreement (use PC, handwriting is not accepted). Specify details of the courses you plan to study, such as the names, codes and credits of all study programme courses. You can find all information on study programmes taught in English on our website.
- Attach transcript of records of your learning achievements. (Your transcript of records will provide information on your study specialization details. The transcript of record must be signed and stamped.
- A certificate stating your knowledge of English (level B2 or higher)
- 2 personal photographs
- A photocopy of your passport and/or ID card
- CV in Europass format.
Important dates and deadlines
Winter Semester: 3rd October 2016 – 28th January 2017
Winter examination period: 1st February 2017 – 25th February 2017
Summer Semester: 27th February 2017 – 10th June 2017
Summer examination period: 12th June 2017 – 18th July 2017